* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Ah here, I have to say – there’s a grand stretch in the evenings.
And the twilight hours are all the better this week as Punchestown ploughs on through a fab five-day furlong fest.
New to Paddy?
We’ve already had a few cracking races on Tuesday and, hopefully, you found a few winners, but if not, don’t stress because there are still four more days to go.
That C3 in pass level maths was hard-earned.
Better still, the one and only Ruby Walsh is chipping in with his picks for every race on Wednesday.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
So if you’re looking for a guide in the Punchestown Gold Cup (17:55) where Al Boum Photo, Clan des Obeaux, Kemboy, Fakir Doudairies and Melon make up a star-studded field, read on, or if you can split Vanillier and Galopin Des Champs in the Grade 1 Novice Hurdle (17:20), who better to ask?
‘Vanillier was very good when winning at Cheltenham but may have gotten a soft lead up front. Galopin Des Champs was just as good when besting Imperial Cup winner Langer Dan in the Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle.’
‘Kemboy didn’t have that hard a race at Cheltenham where the Gold Cup often leaves a mark on horses. He’s suited to this flatter track and is a previous winner of this race.’
But if you really want to impress your family and friends with your staggering knowledge of every race on Wednesday’s card, memorise every line of Ruby’s Cheat Sheet below and just blurt them out at random times. Completely normal behaviour that.
Or you could just use it for a few pointers, it’s up to you really.
- Punchestown Festival 2021 key details and tips
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to keep the dream alive at the Punchestown Festival
- Punchestown Latest: Al Boum Photo Gold Cup favourite, Minella Indo a non-runner
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer