* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This should be fast and furious with the three lowest stalls filled by front-runners, namely Spurofthemoment, Zulu Zander and Boom The Groom. The 2019 winner SHAMSHON has finished behind two of those three in his recent races but the way this should be run will suit him down the ground. Boundless Power could be the danger after last week’s encouraging start for his new yard.
Navello did well to win at Wolverhampton but conceding 7lb to the newcomers might not be easy. Bascinet represents the Brocklesby winning connections and is respected but GOLDEN RAINBOW looks the part on paper and his stable’s debutants usually know their job.
Holdenhurst is well drawn for a front-runner and will take some reeling in but LETHAL ANGEL could be up to the task. She’s a well handicapped C&D winner and, after a promising start for her current yard, it was always going to be tough at Listed level the last time.
Recall The Show, Vape and Street Parade are important players but they are very hard to split on C&D form ten days ago. LADY QUICKSTEP is an interesting alternative, while second choice The Lamplighter also has possibilities in an open-looking contest.
A tight handicap. WOLFLET travelled strongly before repelling another improving filly at Lingfield and she may provide the answer off only 2lb higher. Recent course winner Aweemaweh is second choice ahead of Mamillius.
Preference is for BOMBASTIC (nap), who bagged a silver medal over C&D ten days ago and remains well treated off a career-low mark. He’s well capable of going one better. Second choice is Sonnetina, ahead of Global Style. Check for any market moves among the three runners who are debuting for a new yard.
Swivelstick and Honey Pot are possible improvers for their respected yards, while The Whipmaster, Velocity, Zumaaty and Hellavapace have all hinted at winning potential. However, SPIRITUOSO would have finished a lot closer to a very progressive filly had she got a clear run here last time and she’s preferred to Study The Stars.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Punchestown Festival: Nube Negra 5/1 for all-star Punchestown Champion Chase
- Horse Racing tips: 5 plays to keep the dream alive at the Punchestown Festival
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Mares Champion Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best Punchestown antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Stayers’ Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Hurdle antepost bets