* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Famoso started 11/8-on for his debut in a bumper at this course in October, but failed to meet expectation, coming home last of four runners. He didn’t build on that straight away, either, again finishing well beaten in a similar event at Hereford. Famoso has started at big prices for both of his starts over hurdles in races won by his better fancied stablemate, but he left the impression he has more to offer when running his best race to date at Wincanton last time. This doesn’t look a strong race of its type and Famoso is strongly fancied to get his head in front.
Arthur’s Reuben took advantage of a much-reduced mark to resume winning ways in a three-mile handicap at this course last month and ran at least as well in defeat when going down narrowly at Huntingdon last time. He more than confirmed his return to form there, seeming to be well suited by the return to better ground. That was just his fourth start for this yard, and he is ahead of the handicapper able to race from the same mark here, so makes plenty of appeal.
- DON’T MISS OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Bells of Peterboro has been holding his form particularly well this season, notching his second win over hurdles at Fakenham in January and progressing in defeat to finish second on his last two starts. He was beaten only by a thriving sort in a competitive event at Ascot last time, outpaced approaching the straight but sticking to the task well. The step up in trip is sure to suit now and he could have even more to offer.
- Horse Racing Tips: Through the card at Sandown on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Friday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Sandown’s ITV Races
- Ruby Walsh: Resilience the key to Rachael Blackmore’s Grand National victory
- Cute cash-out lands Paddy Power punter almost €20k from just €4 stake
- When is the 2000 Guineas? 2021 date, start time and prize money
- When is the 1000 Guineas? 2021 date, start time and prize money
- Everything you need to know about the 2021 Punchestown Festival
- When is the 2022 Grand National? Date for next year’s Aintree race