* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets.
I fancy Threeunderthrufive to carry a penalty to victory. He ran a really respectable race in the Albert Bartlett at the Cheltenham Festival and seems versatile ground wise which is a big plus this time of year. Although Stoners Choice comes out on top on ratings, I don’t think he has the depth of form that Threeunderthrufive has. Paul Nicholls’ runner is my selection.
Olly Murphy sets his sights lower with The Wolf as he’s contested two very strong races on his last two runs. He wasn’t disgraced in the Ultima Handicap Chase at the Cheltenham Festival last time and looks to be on an attractive mark of 135 in this. There doesn’t look to be much depth to the race, so I think he’ll go close around a track that should suit well.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- When is the 2000 Guineas? 2021 date, start time and prize money
- When is the 1000 Guineas? 2021 date, start time and prize money
- Everything you need to know about the 2021 Punchestown Festival