* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
EASCA PEASCA shaped like he’d be winning races before long at Gowran Park and may be too strong for hurdles debutant Slieve Bearnagh, recent runner-up Clever Currency and Raamez.
THE CATHAL DON (NAP) should be hard to beat. His effort in finishing second at Thurles earlier in the season was a good one and the absence is not a worry given who he is trained by. Living’s Boy And Co and War God are the dangers.
Cotteemcavennigoal could give weight and a beating to this field, but a chance is taken on the lesser exposed SON OF HYPNOS. He should be well capable of winning races if this quality over hurdles given his Flat rating. First Touch is also very interesting, while One Cool Poet is become a risky proposition over hurdles for all that he’s well-handicapped.
SAMBA DANCER does not look badly handicapped on some of his placed form in maidens and could be up to breaking his duck. Kate Ill Know and Final Orders are just a couple of the many who have each-way chances.
LOW LIE THE FIELDS is improving with every run and could be hard to beat in his bid for a third straight win. Carrolls Cottage is interesting on handicap debut, while Coolbane Boy is another unexposed sort to consider.
Certainly, this is the weaker of the two divisions. Definiteadare will go close if reproducing his effort at Clonmel two weeks ago and there might not be a lot to choose this time between him and the third home that day Get Home. Preference is for the progressive CLONBURY BRIDGE, who will be hard to beat on his decent third to Cousin Harry over 2m at Navan.
Much the more competitive of the two divisions. Esthers Marvel is a good starting point as she handles better ground and signed off in good form in the autumn.
Down Royal third Drumconnor Girl, course third Mr Bercow, top-weight Mammy Shark and Presenting Point off his more favourable hurdles mark all have claims. The one to beat could be the progressive GET PHAR after a good effort stepping up to this sort of trip at Fairyhouse last month.
An interesting contest to end with. Faith Du Val is sure to be popular after greenness cost her at Clonmel last time. Decadio Lady and Rosa Gloriosa should both be better after solid efforts in point-to-point bumpers at Cork.
The one to be on could well be COOL RAIN, who got a bit tired late in a Down Royal bumper last month which has worked out exceptionally well.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s top picks for ITV’s races on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets at Newmarket on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey preview Thursday at Newmarket
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 slick picks for Thursday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: A trader trixie to give it dixie at Newmarket