* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Marco Ghianni returns to the saddle on SIR RODNEYREDBLOOD in this 6f handicap with the four-year-old looking more than capable of returning to winning ways on Monday evening. Ghiani once again takes off 3lbs following victories at Southwell and Chelmsford over this trip in February. The son of Roderic O’Connor only found Sir Hector to good when second in Essex off this 65-rating 10-days ago and he’ll be raced forward to strike for owner Claire Goddard.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Greystoke has been expensive to follow for Mick Channon but has the fitness edge and benefit of the 5lbs claim of jockey George Bass in this open looking novice event. However, RICH DREAM looks an interesting runner for Ed Bethell and Phi Dennis following two juvenile starts last season.
He finished a solid fourth to Naval Crown at York on debut before scoring at Haydock in September – a race which has produced two subsequent winners in Echo Beach and Onaiza. Two Two Time for James Fanshawe and David Egan will be another popular choice, but the step-up in trip and solid form of Rich Dream can see him score at a nice price for his North Yorkshire-based stable.
- Click here for our £/€20 sign up offer
- The Cowboy Tipster: Curbs comes under scrutiny as the net closes on ‘H’
- Quids in! Paddy’s £100k bonus for a British Punchestown Champion Hurdle winner
- Bravo! Clever Irish punter lands terrific 2,339/1 racing treble