* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s been a good week for the Gary Moore team with several winners and SAN PEDRO DE SENAM can strike in the opening Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle at Huntingdon. The eight-year-old is a former course and distance winner and has dropped down to a winnable rating of 106. The mount of Niall Houlihan showed improvement at Newbury last month when stepping back up in trip and can score here at a nice price.
The Richard Hannon team has been landing juvenile races on debut at Windsor for many decades with the stable running two-horses in the opener on Monday. The betting market will prove a guide as always, but a chance is taking with HOTLINE BLING with Rossa Ryan in the stable. The two-year-old is a son Cotai Glory, who was good sprinter for Charlie Hills, so on pedigree this trip and ground should be a positive for Hotline Bling to win.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
George Boughey has made a fantastic start to the new turf season and runs FREAK OUT on debut for the stable in this 1-mile handicap at Redcar. The three-year-old caused an upset when beaten now stable-mate Air To Air in a 7-furlong Nursery at this venue last September. The son of Kodiac was going away at the line and should relish the extra furlong with Mark Crehan taking off his valuable 5lb claim.
Monday’s betting tips summary:
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- The Cowboy Tipster: Curbs comes under scrutiny as the net closes on ‘H’
- Quids in! Paddy’s £100k bonus for a British Punchestown Champion Hurdle winner
- Bravo! Clever Irish punter lands terrific 2,339/1 racing treble