* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
ITV gets under way at Kempton with this conditions event over 1m for three-year-olds and this is not going to take long! KESTENNA, trained by the Gosdens, is on the hat-trick and impressed at Kempton last time. The daughter of Pride of Dubai should be too good for her two rivals.
Now we have a handicap hurdle over 2m 6f at the Irish track and this is wide open. Not many of these are strong at the trip. It’s hard, though, to ignore a Willie Mullins runner right at the bottom of the weights and surely KLASSY KAY must have a chance with Conor McNamara taking off 7lb.
She has no weight on her back, is already a winner and did not run badly at Leopardstown last time. If she gets the trip, she has to have a huge chance.
This is another conditions race over 1m here, with yet another small field. I’m going with one for the Gosden team here with MOSTAHDAF. He was a super good winner at Newcastle on debut and as a son of Frankel, who could be a Group performer in the making. Robert Havlin takes the ride and I’ll be disappointed if he does not score.
Now a Listed contest for fillies over 1m and this is much tougher to sort out. LAVENDER’S BLUE has not won since 2019, but she is well capable of making a splash at this level and she might be an each-way price as well.
The trip is ideal and her third in the Atalanta at Sandown when just behind a Group 1 winner in Billesdon Brook suggests she has to go close for Amanda Perrett and Robert Havlin once again.
Another Grade 2 here in a chase over 2m 4f. Not easy this despite Fakir d’Oudairies probably being a strong favourite. I’ll have a go with EASY GAME, who unseated last time at Thurles.
Prior to that he’d run well at Leopardstown and of course he has a very good second to Faugheen to his name in Grade 1 company. Should give Paul Townend a good spin.
Lastly at Kempton, what was once one of the most eagerly awaited staying prizes – the Queen’s Prize Handicap over 2m. This used to be one of the great staying handicaps, but it’s not anymore!
POSTILEO is the improver for Andrea Atzeni and Roger Varian. The Galileo colt was very good in a handicap at Salisbury when last seen in August of last year and if ready to roll there should only be more to come.
So best of luck and pray for Yeeehaaas. You hear me Paddy?
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 fancies at Fairyhouse on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 4 best bets at Kempton on Easter Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 to follow at Fairyhouse on Easter Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power and Frank Hickey’s Irish Grand National picks
- Horse Racing tips: 4 to score at Fairyhouse on Easter Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 class plays at Kempton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 cracking plays at Cork on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy Trixie at Cork on Easter Monday