* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Quarry Lil, Island Mahee and Hazran hold solid claims, but preference is for TOMS COURAGE. John Michael Burke gelding finally came good last time and can cope with an 8lb rise.
Solomn Grundy was as gutsy as they come when winning at Fairyhouse on Sunday, but it is doubtful he will do it again here. Winged Leader is one of the younger guns in the line-up and should have plenty left to offer, but it could be worth siding with the former classy operator A RATED.
Close enough to the action the last twice, he goes well fresh and is not exactly over the hill yet. Warriors Tale and Alpha Male should also be bang there.
Glenbeg Express might need a bit further to produce her best, but she can be expected to make a bold bid to recoup the recent losses at Tipperary where she came out second best. That said, preference is for the Arthur Moore-trained YOUNG DARLEEN.
A good third at Ballycahane on debut, both the winner and second have held the form in good light, notably the runner-up. If sharp enough on the back of a 394-day absence, she could take some stopping. Rose Of Coolbally and Golden Bidar are others to note.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 fancies at Fairyhouse on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 4 best bets at Kempton on Easter Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 to follow at Fairyhouse on Easter Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power and Frank Hickey’s Irish Grand National picks
- Horse Racing tips: 4 to score at Fairyhouse on Easter Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 cracking plays at Cork on Monday