* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Ludlow can be a bit of a specialist’s course and Town Parks has two wins and two seconds to his name around here.
He’s been in really good form this season with a win and a placed effort to his name so back around Ludlow I’d expect him to put in a good performance off a slight break in a race that’s lacking depth.
- DON’T MISS OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
This looks a decent little novice hurdle for the track and I think the horse that is receiving weight off the main two, No Risk Des Flos, trained by Olly Murphy is the one to be with.
He got ran down late by one of Venetia Williams’ last time, but he looks a horse that’s on the improve and the fact the top two on the card have to give him weight as I mentioned, for me that sways it in his favour.
- New to Paddy? Click here for our £/€10 risk-free sign up offer
- When is the Irish Grand National? 2021 date, start time and Fairyhouse betting
- Horse racing: Follow formidable Gosdens as flat season unfolds