* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This should chiefly concern the two previous winners over hurdles and the suggestion is TORN AND FRAYED. He bumped into a progressive performer at Kelso last time, but is taken to make amends back in novices’ company.
Paul Nicholls, trainer of chief opponent Take Your Time, should have more idea than most about his runner’s merits relative to the selection, having trained the one who beat him at Kelso last time.
Faced by three maidens and a veteran with a fair bit to prove, COURT JURADO could find this a good opportunity to pick up where he left off over fences and record a second course and distance success. If better for his return from an absence then Red Inca may proved his biggest danger, as he is nicely treated on some of his form from 2019.
This could prove competitive despite a relatively small field. Irish Odyssey and Good Bye, preferred in that order, are likely players but REVEREND JACOBS (NAP) was always doing enough from up front at Wetherby last week and – having returned to form – he is taken to back up that success.
Voodoo Doll, Runasimi River and Mr Jack all come into this veterans’ hurdle in good form, but BRECON HILL has dropped to a very tempting handicap mark and might be worth chancing. Sarah Humphrey’s eight-year-old cut little ice in four chases in the autumn ,but proved his wellbeing with a good effort in an all-weather bumper last month. Mr Jack is second choice.
Having performed well in some very competitive handicaps during the current campaign, POTTERS LEGEND has a good chance if able to bounce back from last month’s below-par effort. It’s not an easy choice among the other three, but Oh Land Abloom has a shout if reverting to his reappearance form.
Plenty of points to be proved here. Peacocks Secret has at least produced a positive recent run and that may yet prove to be a stepping stone to success. But, it still looks worth taking the chance that MONSIEUR GIBRALTAR retains sufficient ability to return with a win, given his previous abilities and record when fresh.
A tough race to call with those to have raced likely to need improvement if either newcomer has ability. The suggestion is to take a chance on debutante MISS CHANTELLE with a nice-looking pedigree and Tom George among the winners. Heartbreaker has stamina to prove, given her pedigree, but could go well, while Proposing may prove best of those with experience.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Warwick on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: An awesome 15/2 shot leads our best bets at Newcastle today
- Horse Racing tips: 4 to fly at Wolverhampton on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy trader picks out two on Tuesday at Warwick and Newcastle
- Horse Racing: Punter pockets €2k off €2 racing six-fold after perfect cash-out
- Frank Hickey’s Champion Bumper take and one to watch at Aintree
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader picks out two at Warwick and Newcastle on Tuesday