* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The opening action features Spirit of Rowdown, who is the only previous course and distance winner in the line-up. He has been placed on two efforts since winning so recapturing some old form will see it very much in the race but I fancy Silver Bubble.
This three-year-old has only had three career starts so far, when his best effort was a solid third only beaten two and 3/4 lengths with the five pounds claimer Rhiain Ingram in the saddle. Has the assistance of top jockey Hollie Doyle in the saddle, who is riding off a 23% strike rate the last two weeks, is also having its first start here and is running over slightly further so all things should play into the favour of this filly’s chances.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
The selection Omany Amber has the only winning form on offer in this race. Since having the visor on, this filly has won two of its last three starts, one here and one at Southwell before been placed at Kempton earlier in the month. The young jockey Pierre-Louis Jamin has had four rides in the last two weeks without winning, but has had two seconds and two thirds so has been riding quite well and will be desperate for the victory.
I expect with this filly being back at Wolverhampton and ridden prominently in the race, will be there at the finish.
- Horse racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ five to follow on the flat this season
- Horse racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s eight slick picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse racing tips: Our traders’ 7 selections for Dubai World Cup day at Meydan
- Grand National: Cloth Cap ‘a worthy favourite’ for 2021 Aintree renewal