* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Just shy of two-and-half miles here, with a couple of really interesting runners hailing from in-form stables. Upping the Anti for the inform De Bromhead stable who was last week’s hero at the Cheltenham Festival will be towards the top of the market with a solid run on debut when a rallying second only beaten two lengths so will certainly be hard to beat if repeating that recent run.
My fancy is Gortmillish who has had two runs. He was second on debut and managed to win at Portrush the last day. Has the assistance of Jamie Codd which will aid this gelding. Also, keep an eye on Contemplatemyfaith who was third on debut and the drop back in trip should also suit.
This is a mares contest for six and seven-year-olds, with a couple of experienced runners such as Miss McGugen who has had five runs so far, second on three occasions and pulled up on the other two, so certainly is capable of running a big race.
I am siding with Glenbeg Express who was a final fence faller on its first outing but made amends the last day when an easy ten length winner. Is also wearing a first-time hood which should help and I expect this mare, should she can stay on her feet will have a big chance.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
I am siding with the runner who has already had three races under rules and that is Clay Rogers. This six-year-old was fourth in a maiden hurdle at Navan in January, then ran in Fairyhouse in a similar race to this one when fifth and was third at Punchestown a little over three weeks ago when not disgraced only beaten over six lengths, should come on for that run.
The trainer Michael Kennedy had one runner last weekend at Wexford in a similar race and managed to win at a tasty price so the stable is in form and I just think the gelding can take advantage of being more experienced than his rivals and land the spoils.
- New to Paddy? Click here for our £/€10 risk-free sign up offer
- Grand National 2021: How entered horses fared at the Cheltenham Festival
- Half-a-mill from Henry: Paddy punter pockets €575k from €20 De Bromhead bet