* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Dan Skelton has found a golden opportunity for CADZAND to return to winning ways against four rivals in this NHS Novices’ Hurdle at Southwell. The six-year-old is rated vastly superior (138) against main rival Only The Bold (128) from the Evan Williams stable.
He returns from a break having disappointed in the Betfair Hurdle at Newbury last month and will be played late under a waiting ride from Harry Skelton now stepping up in trip.
Tristan Davidson and Harry Reed have been in excellent form this month with Style It Out, Gran Paradiso and Bootlegger all winners for the pair in recent weeks. TOMORROW’S ANGEL is there only runner on Monday and heads to Kelso in good form having finished second at Newcastle last November and more recently at Sedgefield earlier this month.
Despite a small rise in the ratings, the daughter of Teofilo can finally break her maiden here against this opposition for an in-form team.
Neil Mulholland is no novice trainer, and his horse ROOKIE TRAINER should return from a wind-operation to win this Novices’ Handicap Hurdle at Plumpton under Tom Scudamore. The seven-year-old is by far the best horse in this race, running off an official rating of 120 and will appreciate stepping up in trip once again here.
He showed signs of improvement when staying on for fourth place at Wincanton in earlier January and has enough class to see off these rivals to win.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 must see selections at Navan on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Plumpton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s top trio of fancies at Kelso on Monday