* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
LE MILOS was a fairly useful winner over hurdles, but looks set to take higher rank over fences judged by his victory at Fontwell last month. He underwent a breathing operation before making his debut in this sphere at Exeter in January and built on that promise when coming out on top in a race that is working out well last time.
There was plenty to like about the manner of that success too, making smooth headway in the second part of the race. He also showed a good attitude to dig deep on the run-in. A subsequent 6lbs rise in the weights may underestimate him, and he is a confident selection to follow up.
DAMIENS DILEMMA isn’t getting any younger – now a 13-year-old – but he remains with plenty of enthusiasm for the game judged by his recent efforts, taking a step back in the right direction when finishing third at Newcastle earlier this month.
He would have finished near the first two also but for making a shuddering mistake at the third-last, still in front and going well at the time. The blinkers go back on now, and he is potentially well treated if building on that return to form.
TOMMOROW’S ANGEL remains a maiden, but she shaped with plenty of promise when finishing runner-up to a subsequent winner on debut for the Tristan Davidson yard at Sedgefield earlier this month – leaving the impression it won’t be long before she belatedly opens her account.
That was over 3m 4f, beaten only by a stronger stayer, and she looks very interesting back down in trip from what still looks a fair mark having been raised 3lbs in the weights. This looks competitive for the grade, but another bold show is on the cards and she should be hard to keep out of the places.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 picks to follow at Monday’s UK meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 must see selections at Navan on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Plumpton on Monday