* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Having gone very close on her debut at Dundalk, JOAN OF ARC may be too strong for Giuliana – who was unable to reproduce the form of her Anglesey Stakes third on her final juvenile start. Dermot Weld’s Emilie Gray could prove the pick of the newcomers.
There is not much between Horoscope and Salvucci on the basis of a clash here last October, but that was a first outing for the Aidan O’Brien runner who can probably reverse the form. However, neither may cope with Dermot Weld’s newcomer PROBE, whose dam was a talented sort who won first time out and was versatile in terms of ground.
Fit from a recent run over hurdles, GEE REX did little damage to his handicap mark with two claiming-race wins at Dundalk last October and may land this big prize on his first Flat start since joining Emmet Mullins from Joseph O’Brien.
A rematch of a Tipperary clash between Teed Up and Maker Of Things could have a major bearing on the outcome. Godhead and Casanova help to give Ado McGuinness a strong hand. The pair come here sharpened by a Dundalk run, and the same applies to Comfort Line.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 Sunday fancies at the Curragh & Downpatrick
- Horse Racing tips: Our class trio of picks from Sunday’s cards
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power and Ryan McCue’s best bets at The Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 worth following at Saint Cloud on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 11/2 shot heads our best bets at Chepstow today
- Horse Racing tips: A great 14/1 pick leads our best bets at Downpatrick on Sunday