* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is trappy. The classy Garrus returns from a long absence and was proving troublesome at the stalls when last seen. Justanotherbottle will be very hard to beat if he breaks on terms as he showed he still had a chunk of ability when winning at Catterick in October. Blue De Vega is solid enough, relatively at least, but RAYONG may be the answer. He’ll appreciate getting away from slow ground and his best form doesn’t leave him with much to find.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
An open contest with My Brother Mike, Carey Street and Pope Gregory all holding sound claims, but the vote goes to TERMONATOR. His third in a 0-85 here in January looks good in the context of this race and the return to this trip should suit him ideally. It’s also worth keeping an eye on the unexposed Foreseeable Future now dropping in class.
Never Said Nothing should be involved once again, while Bombastic and Street Poet also come right into the reckoning. However, ELIXSOFT hasn’t been disgraced since her easy course and distance win last month and could be the answer.
7.00pm – Rayong
8.00pm – Termonator
8.30pm – Elixsoft
READ MORE SATURDAY TIPS:
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 classy plays at Kempton on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Uttoxeter on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s Uttoxeter and Kempton Saturday best bets
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power trader’s 7 selections for Saturday’s ITV action