* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
In the absence of any form Colin Bowe’s REGARDE appeals as the safest choice. Aidan Fitzgerald’s runner Limerick Leader may give him most to do. Derek O’Connor is booked for Kerosine Light, but Jamie Codd may have to sit this one out since Denis Murphy’s hope Au Fleuron is the third reserve.
Blazing Yeats and Chrissies Diamond are possibly the pick of the newcomers. But, now that point winner GORTMILLISH has got in as a second reserve, the Denise Foster-trained gelding rates as the selection.
This is a bit of a guessing-game, but Robcour-owned Hans Gruber and Denis Murphy’s House Of Stories have plenty going for them on pedigree and should be well primed to do themselves justice. Aidan Fitzgerald’s runner GRIS GRIS TOP has the advantage of pointing experience.
It is very hard to oppose MISS TEMPO, a point winner for Harry Kelly and now making her racecourse debut for Henry de Bromhead. Love Envoi and Janey Of Dreame may be the pick of the remainder. Fons Vivus is of some interest on pedigree.
A modest-looking contest on paper with sole point-to-point winner NANCY WYSE the selection, her Lingstown defeat of recent maiden hurdle winner Norwigi looking strong form in the context of this race. Shanavoun Lady, Bankoncarlo and Beckys Angel look likely contenders for the placings, Milliway could improve here now dropped in class.
Another weak affair and it’s hard to oppose EYRE SQUARE (NAP), even though she has looked a bit one-paced. However, this longer trip looking likely to suit Gavin Cromwell’s mare. Dual point-to-point winner Current Mood could prove the danger, place claims are held by the likes of Oh Dear Me, Drumlees Pet and Shiroccoville.
This should be relatively straightforward for HIGH STAKES, winner of four points and beaten by the smart Mr Mantilla on his only other start. Clay Rogers has shown potential over hurdles and should get into the money. Fame Valley is likely to be capable of better than he showed at Punchestown on Monday.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 classy plays at Kempton on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Uttoxeter on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s Uttoxeter and Kempton Saturday best bets
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power trader’s 7 selections for Saturday’s ITV action
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs reveals his 4 fab value plays for Saturday’s races
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 11/1 play tops our best bets at Thurles today
- Horse Racing tips: These 7 plays could make your day at Newcastle on Saturday