* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Several nice unraced fillies on paper, with narrow preference for the Walk In The Park filly LIMERICK LACE, with another by the same sire, Jenny Flex, also making plenty of appeal.
A chance is taken on ERNEST GRAY scoring for leading point-to-point handler Colin Bowe, just getting the nod ahead of Mythical Hero and Present Fair.
Some top yards involved, and it could boil down to a match between the two point-to-point winners in the field, with GRAND JURY getting the nod over Fameaftertheglory.
All newcomers so pure guesswork, with LAST QUARTER a token selection, ahead of General Medrano and All The Ammunition.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: “It’s still sinking in” says £1m winner
Another guessing game, but it looks best to follow the top point-to-point trainers and riders. The market can play a big part in sorting them out.
However, JET OF MAGIC catches the eye, hailing from a top yard and by a promising young sire, with Jamie Codd in the saddle a major plus. Masked Crusader, Sholsang and Your Own Story look likely dangers.
The performance of Fameaftertheglory in the 14:55 should give a good indication here to the chances of BIG SHANGHAI, who finished second to that horse at Mainstown in December and that looks the best piece of points’ form on offer. Midnight It Is was in front when a faller two from home at Borris House the previous month and, now with Gavin Cromwell, could prove the main danger.
Martin Brassil has his team in good order and, in a race with little form to go on, can land another win here with CHOICE OF WORDS. She had some better-fancied rivals behind when chasing home a runaway winner at Gowran Park last time. Of those making their racecourse debuts, Endless Escape and Luck Of The Duck appeal most.
Very little racecourse form to go on and the level shown by WALL OF FAME (NAP) when third in a decent-looking Thurles maiden hurdle stands out. Isle Of Oir is the most interesting of the newcomers, while the Colin Bowe-trained Fame Valley should be noted too.
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Taunton on Monday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Wolverhampton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Plumpton on Monday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 8/1 shot tops our best bets at Stratford today
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Cheat Sheet for all 4 days of the Festival
- Ruby Walsh’s NAP for each day of the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for day one of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets for day one of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Our Championship races cheat sheet for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s sizzling Lucky 15 for the Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Timeform’s 6 highest-rated runners at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: 4 Festival favourites who should deliver
- Cheltenham tips: Timeform’s 3 handicap plays to make it pay at the Festival