* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The opening action this evening is a 1m 2f Novice stakes, which is a pretty competitive contest with a couple of runners in with chances but I fancy Green Planet to finally gets its head in front. This gelding has had three career starts so far, fourth on debut and second his last two runs not beaten far on either occasion.
Was previously trained by David Simcock but is now having a first start Alan King whose stable is going quite well with two winners from his last three runs and has a 19% strike rate overall in the last two weeks. The jockey Martin Harley is also going well with three wins from his last ten rides so both are flying at the moment. I expect Green Planet to be bang there at the finish and finally get its head in front.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Five-furlong Handicap and plenty of previous courses and distance winning form is on offer, but I like Jack The Truth to go in again. This gelding was a course and distance winner last time out but had had good form around here in the past winning when winning two of its three starts back in September.
Has the assistance of Hollie Doyle who is flying at the moment, a 21% strike the last two weeks so she will be hoping to keep the good run going. It’s also the trainer George Scotts only runner so he will be hoping for it to win. This seven-year-old sees out the trip really well so sitting towards mid-pack will see this gelding fly at the finish and will be hoping to get up in the shadow of the post.
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: Gold Cup selections from Tony Mullins and Nina Carberry
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?