* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Its safe to assume that when connections forked out 200,000 on Crypto after dotting up in a Bumper back in March 2019, they would have expected to be running at the festival next week and not a novice handicap at Carlisle. Still just seven, he is open to improvement and did run reasonably well at Chepstow a fortnight ago.
He will have learned plenty from that run and is dropped slightly in the weights. Venetia Williams is a brilliant trainer and she will eventually get to the bottom of Crypto. A first win over the obstacles should come soon.
A novice hurdle and the NAP on the card is Equus Dreamer. Trained by the in-form Kim Bailey, he was very impressive latest in winning a maiden at Hereford. He is open to any amount of improvement and with just the three rivals, can win again.
Well placed in this by his trainer he is a striking chestnut and very easy on the eye. Short and sweet, he should win.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Qaaraat doesn’t know how to run a bad race and continues in excellent form. A previous course and distance winner, he ran a brilliant race when going close in a handicap just a couple of days ago. Little unlucky in running the slight concern is that this quick turnaround might come too soon.
He certainly looks to have a great chance and connections obviously think so. The brilliant Cieren Fallon is booked to ride Qaaraat for the first time so they are obviously leaving nothing for granted.
- Cheltenham tips: 6 picks to get your kicks in the Festival handicaps
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s each-way Lucky 15 for the championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 10 Paul Nicholls Grade 1 runners for 2021
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh