* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
KLASSY KAY remains a progressive type and despite an 11lbs rise in the official ratings can score again in this 2m 4f handicap hurdle. The daughter of Presenting secured her second career victory when winning in good fashion over this trip at Punchestown in mid-January. Her previous third place finish at Clonmel in December reads well, with winner No Grey Area’s scoring a further two-times since for Martin Hassett.
Jordan Gainford takes off 7lbs from Amor Verdadero with Eoin Walsh reducing 5lbs from the back of Smiths Girl today. Both were behind Klassy Kay at Punchestown with Shane Crawley’s runner returning to this shorter trip following a disappointing run over 3m last month. It’s a competitive race with plenty in with chances, which is why our Paddy has decided to pay five places in this contest.
It might be worth siding with STEER CLEAR in this rated novice chase despite the eight-year-old being 1lb wrong at the weights today. The Padraig Roche-trained runner has plenty of experience over fences and has previously ran well fresh, having scored at Thurles in October following seven-month absence.
Elsewhere, having contest several graded races over hurdles, Magnium looks interesting on return for Tony Martin, while the consistent Stansfield should be in the mix again.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 6 best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
MITCHOUKA should represent some each-way value for Ger O’Loughlin in another extra-place handicap where Paddy is paying five places instead of the normal four. The seven-year-old has been running well this season without winning and should appreciate the drying ground today.
The Chris Jones runner wasn’t beaten far in a valuable handicap at this venue last month and steps up in trip here. He races of the same official rating (136) and can hopefully land his second race over fences with Ricky Doyle once again in the saddle. Elsewhere, Livelovelaugh, Best Behaviour, Minealla Till Dawn and plenty others are rightly in contention in what looks an extremely open affair.
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 3 Sunday selections to follow at Leopardstown
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 3 best bets for Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: 3 for glee at Huntingdon and Sedgefield on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Sedgefield on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 solid plays at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Huntingdon on Sunday with Timeform
- Cheltenham tips: 6 picks to get your kicks in the Festival handicaps
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s each-way Lucky 15 for the championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 10 Paul Nicholls Grade 1 runners for 2021
- Ruby Walsh: Patrick Mullins faces big Cheltenham Festival decision
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh