* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Over this longer distance SMOKEY MALONE may be able to reverse 7-furlong course placings with Fast Emma despite being on worse terms with that rival. The selection is 1-1 at 1m and should have more to offer. Fast Emma still warrants respect back on Fibresand and is second choice, ahead of Omany Amber who ties in with those two opponents.
The top two on the shortlist are course winners MR EXCELLENCY and Prince Ali. That said, Ron O has possibilities if taking well to Fibresand, while potential improvers Bearaway and Asamosa are interesting types.
Off a workable mark ALJARI may be able to bounce back and repeat last year’s success in this race. Second choice is Rock Sound, who made it 2-3 on Fibresand when beating Zylan over 6 furlongs last week. Stone Soldier has possibilities if responding well to the gelding operation.
The top two on the shortlist are RED JASPER and Maysong in the hope that they prove suited by this drop back to 6 furlongs. They make plenty of appeal from a handicapping perspective. A first success for Marvel is by no means out of the question, provided he raises his game just a fraction.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 that may score at Clonmel on Thursday
Judged on 2021 form, CATAPULT looks ready to regain the winning thread. True Hero is second on the shortlist, ahead of likely pacesetters Blackcurrent and Jeans Maite.
There is a niggling possibility that Berrahri could give them the slip up front under Hollie Doyle but, on recent form and course form, the vote has to go to BLOWING DIXIE.
Travel Lightly has a good chance if transferring her jumpers’ bumper form back to this sphere but a solid alternative is MIZEN MASTER (NAP), who returns to a more suitable trip and is on a winning mark. A Touch Of Luck has possibilities if taking well to Fibresand, while Nachi Falls and Peat Moss are interesting contenders for Nigel Hawke.
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s Trixie for Thursday at Clonmel
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Chelmsford on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Ludlow with Timeform on Thursday
- Cheltenham tips: 6 picks to get your kicks in the Festival handicaps
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s each-way Lucky 15 for the championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 10 Paul Nicholls Grade 1 runners for 2021
- Ruby Walsh: Patrick Mullins faces big Cheltenham Festival decision
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh