* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Paul Midgley has a couple of runners here, but ready preference is for BUNIANN – who can boast a very good record over course and distance. He ran a blinder following a short break when beaten a nose by one who had fallen to an attractive mark and returned to form out of the blue.
The pair pulled clear of the rest, and that form looks solid now as the third won next time out. Buniann has been nudged up 2lbs for that effort, but has the ability to rate higher – especially at this track – and is strongly fancied to go one place better.
DIRHAM EMIRATI has an attractive pedigree and showed plenty of ability on his debut over a mile at Kempton. Given the stamina on the dam’s side of his pedigree, he did very well to finish as close as he did – especially given how green he was.
He was held up after breaking slowly from the stalls, but made good headway under pressure around two furlongs out and was never nearer than at the finish. The significant step up in trip now is bound to bring about improvement and he looks a potentially smart recruit.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
HARSWELL PRINCESS didn’t show anything in three starts for Liam Bailey last season, but was much improved, and nearly caused a shock when finishing second at 80/1 on her handicap debut/first start for Roger Fell at Southwell last month.
She seemed to appreciate the step up to this trip, staying on well in the straight having raced in the rear. Admittedly, that was a weak race, but she is entitled to progress again for this yard and has to be considered from a 1lb lower mark.
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Our four to fly at Fairyhouse on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: A terrific trader trixie for Friday at Fairyhouse
- Horse Racing tips: 4 fancies under lights at Dundalk on Friday night
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 selections to follow at Newbury on Friday
- Cheltenham tips: 6 picks to get your kicks in the Festival handicaps
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s each-way Lucky 15 for the championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 10 Paul Nicholls Grade 1 runners for 2021
- Ruby Walsh: Patrick Mullins faces big Cheltenham Festival decision
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh