* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Izzy’s Champion was a C&D winner last year off a 4lbs lower mark over fences but has been placed off higher than the mark he runs off here. The ground was the excuse given to his pulled up effort back in January but now with the ground much better than it was back then, he could easily bounce back to form in what looks a very winnable race.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Earlofthecotswolds was well beaten when sent off favourite the last time we saw him over fences but he bounced back to form off a small break when winning a jumpers bumper last month. Although he has to give weight to the field here, he has some strong form over fences, most notably when chasing home Espoir De Guye at Ascot back in November and if he can reproduce something like that here, he’s the one to beat.
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: The 12/1 novice hurdler that’s caught Frank Hickey’s eagle eye
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Novice Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle antepost pick
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Gold Cup potential runners and latest news for Cheltenham Festival 2021