* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Cuban Cigar, trained by Richard Hannon, has hit the crossbar on three occasions. He was a runner up last time out and it looked a decent contest at Kempton when bumped into a progressive type in a Class 4 handicap. That was a career best effort and now takes a drop in class at Newcastle.
He runs off the same mark here and Luke Catton is once gain in the saddle taking 7lbs off. He will not get a better chance to break his maiden tag and is without doubt the NAP on the card at Newcastle on Tuesday.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Dutch Decoy will be expected to get back to winning ways in the final race on the card at Newcastle on Tuesday. An excellent winner at Chelmsford back in January and his form has improved since then with two narrow defeats at Newcastle and Wolverhampton. He went off favourite on both occasions and he was very unlucky at Newcastle.
Two starts ago he was beaten on the line by Tadleel, who has won again since. Jockey Joe Fanning will want to make up for a couple of unlucky defeats and this looks a much easier task than previous races. Connections will expect a return to the winners enclosure.
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: The 12/1 novice hurdler that’s caught Frank Hickey’s eagle eye
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Novice Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle antepost pick
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Gold Cup potential runners and latest news for Cheltenham Festival 2021