* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
NINE ELMS shaped well when hitting the frame over a mile at Newcastle in January and appreciated the drop into claiming company when winning over this course and distance last time. Admittedly, Nine Elms didn’t need to improve to resume winning ways, ridden from the home turn and staying on with purpose in the final stages to beat an in-form sort. He remains fairly treated now back in a handicap and this doesn’t look a strong race, so there is plenty to like about his chances once more.
HURAIZ hasn’t won for well over a year, but he has been progressing well recently. He proved at least as good as ever when finishing second to a progressive sort in a useful contest at Chelmsford last time.
He was again not great at the start, but was able to get into a prominent position and was beaten only by one who came from much further back. That form looks solid, so he will remain of interest from the same mark. He is sure to be involved at the business end of the race.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
This looks a wide-open handicap, but THE DALEY EXPRESS usually contests stronger races than this and could be the way to go now dropping into a Class 5 handicap for the first time since winning at Nottingham in September.
He is just 2lbs higher than that winning mark and returned to form last time with the cheekpieces back on, just unable to quicken with the principals, but the return to this venue should suit better and he can stamp his class on these rivals.
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 class fancies at Punchestown on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Plumpton on Monday
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: The 12/1 novice hurdler that’s caught Frank Hickey’s eagle eye
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Novice Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle antepost pick
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Gold Cup potential runners and latest news for Cheltenham Festival 2021