* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is a 6-furlong handicap and there is two previous course and distance winners in here, along with a host of horses who have been running quiet well without winning. I fancy WINNETKA to get back to winning ways in this one.
He has been placed on its last four starts, not beaten all that far on any occasion. The last time he ran here he tried to make all from the start, but unfortunately weakened close home and was beaten a length after. He will try to do it from the front again, and if getting an early lead will hope to hang on.
It’s the only ride for the jockey Elisha Whittington and she will hope to win, as she is yet to be victorious on her last eight rides. The trainer Tony Carroll has also been quiet, with only one winner from his last 30 runners. That means both trainer and jockey will be hoping this one gets them back in the winner’s enclosure.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
Our second selection comes from this 1m 3f affair. It’s a tough race to call with plenty of previous winners in the line-up. Party Island has won three of his last four starts so will be fancied, along with Note Bleu and Lydford – who both won last time out.
But, I going for HINT OF STARS for young jockey Benoit de la Sayette. This horse has also won back-to-back races at Newcastle and here last time out, but both victories came over slightly further than this race. He is dropping back in trip, but if popping to the front from the start the distance will be no issue. This gelding will be hoping to make all again and get his hat-trick of wins here.
- Cheltenham Festival: Champ among 5 market movers after weekend’s racing
- Cheltenham Festival: Irish challengers hold all the aces in the Gold Cup
- Cheltenham Festival Top Jockey betting and latest odds for 2021
- Cheltenham Festival Top Trainer betting and latest odds for 2021
- Mrs Paddy Power Mares’ Chase latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race
- Triumph Hurdle latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021