* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change. All Cheltenham races are non-runner money back with Paddy Power
Diligent Lady who was a winner last time out will be fancied to go well again, but Futuristic managed to win in Newcastle back in October 2019. He’s moved stable and has had two runs for new trainer Marco Botti since then and was second on debut and third last time out when a beaten favourite. If ridden aggressively from the start – he should run a big race.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Host was held up for his last-time out victory but quickened to lead in the final yards to win comfortably by two lengths that day. He steps up slightly in trip to 1m 1f and jockey Thore Hammer Hanson retains the ride and has won on two of his last five mounts. Host looks the one to beat.
Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Cheltenham Festival: Willie Mullins’ top contenders rated or slated for Prestbury Park
- Frank Hickey reveals antepost picks for the Stayers’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham Festival: 4 value plays in the Championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 3 jockeys who can light up Prestbury Park
- Here’s 5 Irish trainers to take Prestbury Park by storm
- Cheltenham Festival: Dates, race times & antepost tips from our experts
- Paddy’s literally all over the telly thanks to our new ITV sponsorship
- Paddy Power to sponsor 2021 Festival Handicap Chase