* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
GALLYHILL was sold for £450,000 after winning his sole start in points. He made a successful debut under Rules in workmanlike fashion at Newbury last month, not creating a great visual impression but posting a good timefigure on his first start for more than 400 days. He’s got bundles of potential and is taken to maintain his unbeaten record.
Useful over hurdles, REMASTERED always had the physique for chasing. He made a successful debut over fences at Carlisle in November, showing improved form to overcome an eight-month absence.
He followed that up to make it two wins from two in this sphere at Wetherby last time, again doing very little wrong. With better still to come in this discipline, he looks well worth his place at this level.
A low-mileage nine-year-old who finished runner-up in a couple of Grade 2s during the 2018/19 campaign, JERRYSBACK shaped as if as good as ever after a 13-month absence at this course last month – doing well as the only one held up to get anywhere near the front pair.
He has placed in good company on all three of his starts at this venue, including in the Silver Cup over this course and distance in 2019, so he must be taken seriously now stepped back up in trip.
A winner at Wetherby on his return to action in October, impressing with both the way he travelled and found, ARRIVEDERCI got back on the up when an excellent second in a Grade 3 contest over this course and distance last time.
He was perhaps unfortunate to run into something of an unknown quantity at the foot of the weights. Further improvement is not ruled out and a 2lbs rise shouldn’t be enough to prevent another bold showing.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s 6 best bets at Ascot and Haydock on Saturday
Cyrname is the one to beat on form, but must prove his wellbeing after a poor showing in the King George last time. It could be worth siding with his stablemate MASTER TOMMYTUCKER, who is a high-class chaser in his own right.
Master Tommytucker often has a mistake in him, but that hasn’t prevented him from winning three times this season – most recently when impressively making all a Grade 2 at Kempton. That was a good effort on the clock, and he is a big player if his jumping holds up.
ZHIGULI has improved since being switched to handicaps, overcoming unfavourable circumstances to open his account at Huntingdon in December. That was before making it two wins from his last three starts at Plumpton last time.
He copped well with the appreciably longer trip as he won readily, value for a bit extra too. He is in fine heart at present and there’s no reason to believe he’s finished improving just yet.
MISS FAIRFAX looked as though she was going to be badly held back by inexperience on her debut at Hereford last month, soon off the bridle and losing her place when running green under a circuit out.
But, she rallied from three out and kept on well inside the final furlong, finishing with running left and ultimately showing plenty to work on – almost getting up for second in the process. She should have learnt plenty from that outing and should improve enough to open her account here.
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 selections for Saturday’s ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’s 6 value picks across the tracks this weekend
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s 6 best bets at Riyadh on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 very best bets at Haydock on Saturday
- Cheltenham tips: Honeysuckle leads Irish charge in Champion Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Gold Cup antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Hurdle antepost picks revealed by Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh reveals what makes a top-class Champion Hurdle horse
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival