* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Several of these have little scope for improvement, but NELLIE FRENCH opened her account in good style over course and distance last month and remains unexposed at 5 furlongs, so is fancied to defy a 4lbs rise in the weights.
Valentine Blues wasn’t seen to best effect when fourth that day so looks the one to chase the selection home. Recent scorers True Hero and Amazing Amaya need considering too.
Most of the runners tie in with each other on recent form, and this looks open. MOHAREB gets the tentative vote, mainly based on the fact that his last start in this grade was a winning one. Dutch Decoy is second choice, ahead of Tintoretto.
Having posted a sound effort behind two very useful performers here last time, NATE THE GREAT (NAP) holds major claims off his current mark back in a handicap. Dal Horrisgle is second choice, ahead of Lucky Deal. The long-absent Watersmeet needs a market check.
A tight-knit handicap in which it could be worth siding with MICHELE STROGOFF to capitalise on a much-reduced mark now he gets back on Tapeta. Ivan Furtado holds a good hand and Hector’s Here could prove the pick of his trio with Laurentia much respected too.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Warwick wagers on Monday
There are reasons to believe the rematch between Assimilation, Sky Defender and Power Of States could prove tight. An interesting alternative is AL MUFFRIH, who is nicely weighted and should benefit from this step back up in distance. Narrow second choice is Assimilation.
The vote goes to SAMMARR, who absolutely flew home to make a winning debut at Lingfield and looks potentially useful. New Exceed is feared most, ahead of Queen Charlotte.
The suggestion is TOUSSAROK, who ran well over course and distance last time, and holds every chance off just 1lb higher. Second choice is Sweet Bertie who, like the selection, has respectable course form in this grade. Nortonthorpe Boy is upped sharply in class, but he may be capable of further progress.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best bets at Lingfield on Monday include this 6/1 beauty
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 must see selections at Wolverhampton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 best bets for Warwick on Monday include this 18/1 warrior
- Horse Racing tips: This fab 13/2 play tops our best bets at Thurles today
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race