* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Harrie has claims if putting his best foot forward, while Exit Poll might just be the class horse of the race. Preference is for WHATSNOTOKNOW (NAP), a winner over hurdles here and a good second to Franco De Port in a beginners chase here. He should be hard to beat back on his favourite track after a good run over hurdles at Gowran.
A competitive contest and cases can be made for many of these. The Chapel Field usually runs well here, while top-weight Chalky White, Clonmel runner-up Carnet De Stage and recent Naas winner Espion Du Chenet all come into it, albeit the latter has to bounce back.
The selection is SHOPPING AROUND though, second to Espion Du Chenet at Naas, and proved she was going the right way over fences that day. She can go one better here.
SHONE AUSSICHT has had the form of her Fairyhouse third boosted and she could be the pick, while Gorki D’Airy should be suited by coming back in trip as he was keen over further at Tramore. Hamundarson is also in there with a chance although he has been a bit frustrating to follow.
A race of some depth, but the two Grade 1 entrants could dominate. Crosshill takes a drop in class after running in a Grade 1 at Naas, but has to give 7lbs to the probably progressive CAPODANNO and that one might just have too many guns.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Warwick wagers on Monday
The addition of Fais Ton Chemin, who wasn’t in this initially, changes the complexion of the race and he should be suited by stepping up in trip. DUNBOYNE sets a good standard and will be hard to beat in any case with Meticulous and Mount Melleray dangers.
A good opportunity for MEMORY OF YOUTH to get off the mark. Ballymadun has a chance as does My Newbrook Rose at a bigger price.
Cool Jet is probably the one to beat if he can improve for his Leopardstown debut, and there should also be more to come from Perfect Attitude after a good run here in December. But, this could well go to the Crawford’s newcomer CONDESA, one of their first runners for powerful owners with a pedigree to match.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best bets at Lingfield on Monday include this 6/1 beauty
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 must see selections at Wolverhampton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 best bets for Warwick on Monday include this 18/1 warrior
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race