* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
IT JUST TAKES TIME came in for support ahead of his nursery debut over this course and distance in December. He duly showed improved form to get off the mark in comprehensive fashion, slowly into stride but making good headway over a furlong out and staying on to lead inside the final furlong – winning by 2-and-a-half lengths.
He ran at least as well in defeat at this venue last time, just bumping into one on a steep upward curve. Although, he travelled noticeably well himself, and given he remains unexposed, another bold showing should be on the cards.
PHOLAS overcame market weakness to open her account over this course and distance last month. She did well under the circumstances as she finished with a flourish from a less-than-ideal position. She also ran with plenty of credit under a penalty at Wolverhampton last time, unlucky not to finish closer than she did – poorly drawn but finishing well.
That effort is backed up by the clock and her closing sectional was particularly strong. Given she is clearly going the right way at present, she makes plenty of appeal.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Kempton on Tuesday
MAYSONG’s career-best performance came over this course and distance back in November, the switch back to patient tactics looking much more suitable as he came from off the pace to finish a close third. He looked at home on the surface as he finished just behind a next-time-out winner.
He has undoubtedly been below form since then, finishing fifth at Chelmsford and seventh at Kempton. But, he looks worth another try at this venue given his come-from-behind style, and with the application of first-time cheekpieces also likely to prove a positive, he is very much one to consider back off the mark of his sole previous success.
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race