* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
DILIGENT HARRY was prominent in the betting ahead of his debut at Wolverhampton last month and he duly justified support, showing good speed to see off one who set the standard beforehand. The penalty he must shoulder for that impressive victory will likely prove insufficient in stopping him maintaining his unbeaten record.
SHAQEEQA made her handicap debut at Lingfield last month and, though she could only manage a sixth-place finish, she shaped better than the bare result suggests. She made headway when short of room in the straight and forced to switch, never really able to fully open up. It is likely she remains capable of better, and with David Loughnane’s yard in the winners of late, she gets the vote to open her account.
MUST BE AN ANGEL joined David Loughnane’s yard after finishing a below-form third in a seller at Wolverhampton last month. But, she looks well treated on her best form, particularly when third over this course and distance from 7lbs higher last year. The switch to a new yard could spark something of a rejuvenation and she looks worth chancing on her first run for Loughnane.
KESTENNA built on her debut promise when getting off the mark at the second attempt at Wolverhampton last month, not having a great deal to beat as it turned out but drawing clear in good style. She has more to offer for the powerful John Gosden yard and is the clear one to beat.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 Tuesday selections to follow at Newcastle
MABRE arrives here in good form, bouncing back to winning ways at Newcastle in December and showing a good attitude to get his head in front on that occasion. That was before finishing a good second at the same venue last time, that effort worth marking up a little given he was unable to get any cover towards the centre from his draw. He has won over this course and distance in the past and holds solid claims in his bid to regain the winning thread.
ZARAFSHAN ran respectably when fifth on his first Flat start for Emma Lavelle’s yard last month. He built on that to open his account over this course and distance last time, seeing out the 2m trip well as he stayed on to lead inside the final furlong. He merits plenty of respect from a 3lbs higher mark.
MACK THE KNIFE was all the rage in the betting prior to the off at Wolverhampton earlier this month. He duly showed much improved form to get off the mark upped in trip, making the most of a good opportunity in authoritative fashion, winning with plenty in hand. He remains unexposed and this looks a good opportunity for him to double his tally.
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race