* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
ASSIMILATION showed improved form to resume winning ways at Chelmsford in December, seeing the race out well to beat a subsequent winner. Ed Walker’s charge went a long way to confirming that improvement when third at the same venue last month, an effort backed up by the clock.
He continued in the form of his life when bouncing back to winning ways at Lingfield last time, doing well under the circumstances having conceded first run, staying on to lead late on. He is clearly thriving at present and another bold show is anticipated.
Having dropped back to his last winning mark over this course and distance on his penultimate start, TINTORETTO ran with plenty of credit making his tapeta debut, He was never far off the pace, but just not showing the resolve of the winner late on – coming up a neck short.
He ran at least as well when third at Newcastle last time, and that was in a race that was not run to suit, not ideally placed the way the race unfolded. He looked in need of a stronger gallop on that day, and he may just get that here with at least a couple in this line-up likely to race prominently. He tops the Timeform weight-adjusted ratings in this field and is expected to be bang there.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Warwick wagers on Monday
Nellie French has been raised 4lbs for her recent course-and-distance success, and she appeals as the one to beat. But, VALENTINE BLUES is 6lbs better off with that rival this time and considering she was below form when 6-and-a-half-lengths fourth in that race, she could be capable of getting much closer this time around.
Valentine Blues is still relatively unexposed and she ran well from her easing mark when second at Wolverhampton on her penultimate start, just doing too much too soon. She looks competitive on form and makes definite each-way appeal with Ben Curtis taking over in the saddle.
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race