* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
STRAITOUTTACOMPTON notched his third course and distance success in ready fashion 10 days ago, taking advantage of a falling mark. Judged by the manner of that success he looks capable of following up. Maykir disappointed last time, but is the type to bounce back and rates the main threat ahead of penalised-winner Glory of Paris.
CENTURION SONG has taken very well to this surface and should make another bold bid having been just edged out over course and distance last month. That was arguably a career-best performance, coming from much further back than the winner, and he is preferred to Qaaraat – who is being kept busy, but is holding his form well and remains of interest back on this surface.
CARIBENO and Mukha Magic stand out. The former defied an 11lbs rise after six months off at Lingfield last time. He was not so impressive as his wide-margin turf win on his previous start, but coping well with the switch back to all-weather.
The longer trip at this more demanding track ought to bring about further improvement and edges out Mukha Magic, who won at this course five days ago and merits respect under a penalty.
This is open, but the vote goes to MASTER BURBIDGE, who shaped as if still in good form in a jumpers’ bumper at Lingfield last month. He resumes in this sphere from a potentially handy mark.
Go On Gal has a long absence to overcome, but starts out for a good yard off a basement mark and would need taking seriously if supported in the betting. Ruby Red Empress and hat-trick seeker Aria Rose complete the shortlist.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 3 best bets at Punchestown on Sunday
This is a straightforward race, and MEHMENTO, who routed his field on his course and distance on his debut, is very hard to oppose in his follow-up bid. It is very hard to see him not making it two-from-two. Driftwood is the obvious one for the forecast spot.
BEIJA FLOR offered enough to suggest she could have a race of this nature in her when staying on for second at Chelmsford last time and is selected to make a winning start for the Stuart Williams yard. Pips Tune appeals as a likely improver now handicapping over a longer trip and heads the dangers along with Katty D.
OWHATANIGHT represents a yard in superb form and, arriving at the top of his game himself, he’ll take plenty of stopping at this lowly level assuming he handles his first start on fibresand. Kit’s Allanah should be more comfortable back over 6 furlongs and is second choice.
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs reveals his super selections for Sunday’s races
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 7 to see on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh picks 4 to score on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A delightful double at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: 3 to follow at Southwell on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 best bets at Cagnes-Sur-Mer on Sunday
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race