* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Plenty of previous course and distance winning form in this 7f contest. Arafi won last-time out winner in the race at Kempton and will be hoping to win again, but I like CRITICAL THINKING.
He has won over course and distance in the past and has been placed in four of his last five starts. Critical Thinking also had a third and second placed finished on his last three starts and lost a shoe when a rallying second in that race.
Of the last 12 runners David Loughnane has sent to post, he’s has had one winner and five placed. Jockey Rossa Ryan has won on him before and can do so again now.
A 5 furlong Class 2 Handicap where Venturous set the standard with four wins from his last five outings, while Lihou also who won last time out.
However, I fancy TONE THE BARONE. This five-year-old has been running really well at present with two wins back to back, but his stats are quiet incredible on ground described as standard with four wins from four runs. He has seven wins from 11 over the distance and the only concern is he has never run at this track.
Jockey Marco Ghiani is in-form with a 36 per cent strike rate over the last two weeks and getting these two back together can only be a positive.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s best bets at Naas on Saturday
Two 10-year-olds take on much younger rivals in these nine furlongs handicaps but I am siding with one of the younger runners, HOWZER BLACK, who pulled off a massive 18/1 victory here in mid-December and has been placed on the last three starts since.
Jockey Callum Rodriguez hasn’t won on his last seven rides, so will hope to get back to winning ways. on what is trainer Keith Dalgleish’s only runner on the card.
- Horse Racing tips: Top trader tips for Saturday’s racing
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 to try in Dubai on Saturday
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race