* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Bred in the purple – an Invincible Spirit filly who is a half-sister to Dubai Warrior – MOOHAREEBA showed improved form to get off the mark at the fourth attempt at Kempton last month. She stepped up in trip for her handicap debut and took to the task with aplomb, staying on to lead in the last half furlong. She is stepped up again in trip and makes plenty of appeal for the powerful John Gosden yard.
AHDAB produced a career-best performance to finish a narrow second in a course-and-distance handicap back in October. It was a race he really should have won, clear and in control for most of the final furlong after quickening to lead over two furlongs out but collared near the line. He sets the standard in this contest and is taken to make amends.
Bred to be useful, GIVE ‘EM THE SLIP shaped encouragingly when second on her debut at Newmarket back in July, making her challenge out in the middle of the track and just not knowing as much as the one that beat her.
She again shaped well when again finding just one too good over this course and distance last month, just edged out in the finish. She is the clear pick on Timeform’s weight-adjusted ratings, and with further progress expected, this looks a good opportunity for her to open her account.
After being given a considerate introduction to racing at Chelmsford in November, MUMMY BEAR showed improved form to finish second over this course and distance last month. She was forced wide on the home tur,n but demonstrating ability for the second time as she made late headway on the well-backed winner.
That race probably didn’t get to the bottom of her and she remains open to further improvement. Ryan Moore taking over in the saddle only adds to her appeal and she is taken to get off the mark.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s best bets at Naas on Saturday
After showing much improved form to get off the mark at the second attempt at Wolverhampton in December, keeping up to his work to win by a length and a half, WATER OF LEITH confirmed all the promise and more demonstrated in that performance when following up at the same venue last time.
He saw off the odds-on favourite with a bit to spare. He is open to further progress, and there should be plenty more to come from his now stepped into handicap company.
CRACKLING looked a useful prospect when making a winning debut at this venue back in 2018 but, after 23-months off, he seemed rusty when fourth at Kempton in November – never landing a blow from a poor position.
He took a step forward from his reappearance when second at Southwell last month however, running his best race to date when just touched off on the line. He may yet do better if able to string a sequence of runs together, particularly given the promise he showed as a two-year-old.
A three-time winner at this course, twice on the all-weather surface and once on turf, STOPNSEARCH proved himself as good as ever when narrowly denied over this course and distance last time. The fact that he had to charter a wider path than the winner into the straight perhaps just making the difference in a tight finish. A 2lbs rise seems unlikely to prevent another prominent showing and he is certainly one to be interested in.
INEVITABLE OUTCOME was a four-time winner last year. She proved herself competitive from this sort of mark when a head second at this course last time, just unable to edge out one who responded well to pressure in a tight finish. She is clearly in good heart at present, and with Luke Morris taking over in the saddle, she gets the vote to regain the winning thread.
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV action
- Horse Racing tips: Top trader tips for Saturday’s racing
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 to try in Dubai on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 3 Saturday selections to follow at Wolverhampton
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 very best bets at Wolverhampton on Saturday
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race