* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
DRAMATISTA was competitive on the all-weather last year and deservedly opened her account over a mile at this track last month – not needing to improve, but showing a nice turn of foot and landing some nice bets in the process.
That form worked out well with a couple of next-time-out winners in behind, so it was disappointing she could only finish fifth over the same course and distance last week. Dramatista had no answer for Broctune Red on that occasion, but had the beating of her before and is well worth another chance on these revised terms.
SYSTEMIC showed the benefit of first-time blinkers and the step up to a mile-and-a-half when opening his account in fine style over course and distance last month and looks an obvious contender to follow up. That was a much-improved performance, travelling strongly throughout and cruising clear of his rivals in the final furlong to win with any amount in hand.
The handicapper has reacted accordingly by raising him 13lbs in the weights and he is in better company now. However, Systemic looked a horse ready for a higher grade that day and is fancied to follow up under conditions that clearly suit.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
THAKI is a lightly-raced maiden who very much caught the eye at Wolverhampton last time, showing improved form dropped significantly in trip to 6 furlongs having run over a mile-and-a-quarter the time before.
It was his first start since undergoing a breathing operation and he shaped well from a wide draw, having to be held up and finishing the race well from an unpromising position. The stiffer 6 furlongs this track presents will be right up his street and Thaki is one to be interested in at this lowly level.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform take us through the card at Kempton on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: A Lucky 15 to set the scene at Thurles
- Horse Racing tips: 3 best bets for Thursday at Thurles from the traders
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 to score at Meydan on Thursday
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race