* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Race five on the day is a Jumpers Bumper contest, where Getariver for Dan Skelton will be towards the top of the betting. This horse has ran against some useful sorts – like Fusil Raffles – but, has been out of sorts its last few runs and he will need to recapture old form to win this.
ARMATTIEKAN was a good winner of course and distance two weeks ago. He was held up in midfield, but stayed on quiet well to score by 3-and-thre-quarter lengths. He rarely runs a bad race, with three wins and three placed efforts from his last six starts – so a similar effort here will see him involved in this. In addition to that, Donald McCain horses are going well, with a 22% strike rate the last two weeks and the jockey Brian Hughes holds a 16% strike rate the last two weeks too.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Sensational Saturday sees racing punter land £41k on mind-blowing Lucky 15
The second last race is another Jumpers Bumper contest and a couple of these are certainly in with chances. Newtown Boy and Proschema are in there for inform Skelton yard. Both are course and distance winners last time out, but I am going for the other winner in the line-up WISE EAGLE.
This four-year-old was hugely impressive in winning last time out, when making his challenge in the final furlong. This horse was previously trained by Tom Clover and has only had two runs for Adam Nicol, with a second on debut at a massive price and a win last time out. I reckon this youngster is improving with each run and should run another big race.
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s three best bets on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Newcastle on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Southwell on Tuesday
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Arkle Challenge Trophy
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Marsh Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Festival Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Shishkin, Envoi Allen and Monkfish in our enhanced 9/1 treble
- Cheltenham Festival: 8 course specialists to keep onside for March
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival
- Cheltenham Festival: 7 high-profile picks to get your kicks in March