* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Only once in his career has PERFECT SWISS failed to finish in the top three when racing on the all-weather, and this could be a good opportunity for him to add to his glowing record on artificial surfaces. He produced a career-best effort to make a winning fibresand debut at this course on New Year’s Day, pulling 8-and-a-half lengths clear of his nearest rival.
Although he couldn’t follow up under a penalty last time, he confirmed himself still in good heart, unable to catch the front-runner after missing the break. The winner that day has gone in again since, and Perfect Swiss is expected to be bang there again from just 1lb higher.
CENTURION SONG showed improved form to get off the mark on his fibresand debut over this course and distance last month, staying on to lead well inside the final furlong as he and a solid sort over this track and trip drew clear of the remainder.
That appeals as a fairly useful piece of form, with a subsequent winner and a handful of improvers all emerging since. A 4lbs higher mark may not be enough to stop Centurion Song from going in again, particularly given there could be more to come from him on this surface.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 to score at Clonmel on Tuesday
A lightly-raced maiden, DRIFTWOOD produced her best effort to date when second in a novice event at this course on Sunday. She was no match for the odds-on winner, who put up a fairly useful effort, but undoubtedly showing signs of encouragement.
She appeals as the type to do better now sent handicapping, and a mark of 59 is not unrealistic based on her most recent effort. In fact, if she turns up in similar form, she could prove ‘well-in’. She tops the Timeform weight-adjusted ratings and could have a say at a reasonable price.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 excellent plays at Exeter on Tuesday
- Irish racing punter lands €3,000 on a fab four-fold after staking just €2
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer
- Cheltenham Festival: 8 course specialists to keep onside for March
- Cheltenham Festival: 5 horses to note as the countdown continues