* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
After doing well under the circumstances to resume winning ways at Chelmsford in October, belatedly confirming the promise of his previous efforts. POWER OF STATES supplemented that victory with a decisive success over the same course and distance the following month, travelling well before putting the race to bed in the final furlong.
He continued his rapid progression as he dead heated for first under similar conditions last month, again going like the best horse in the race, but just unable to get past a game rival. Although his winning run did come to an end at Chelmsford last time, he was far from disgraced racing under a penalty after just seven days off and also not quite having things his own way on that occasion. This is his first attempt on tapeta, but he is undoubtedly still in top form and he makes plenty of appeal as he bids to regain the winning thread.
LIVIA THE EMPRESS showed improved form to get off the mark at Chelmsford in November, always well positioned but winning the race in convincing fashion. She ran at least as well in defeat at this venue just four days later, finishing a half-length third.
She continued her steady progress at Lingfield last time, shaping quite well but just seeming to run out of steam at the death having made a big move into contention. With that in mind then, this step back in trip should show her to better advantage, and she is certainly of interest once again.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Lingfield on Monday
This is undoubtedly a trappy affair – just 4lbs separates the entire field on Timeform’s weight-adjusted ratings – and it could be worth siding with VISIBILITY to successfully shoulder a 5lbs penalty and follow up his recent victory.
Racing over this course and distance on just his third start for Scott Dixon recently, Visibility matched the form he had shown for his previous stable to open his account. He is building up a solid record on the all-weather away from fibresand. He is a likeable sort and should go well again, so he looks worth a bet at the current prices.
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer
- Cheltenham tips: 8 course specialists to note ahead of the Festival 2021