* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A fascinating race with ENVOI ALLEN facing a genuine challenger in Asterion Forlonge, who has something to prove after a novicey fall at Limerick last time. For all that he is a smart prospect in his own right, it will take something special for him to do what no horse has done previously in lowering the colours of Envoi Allen. Gordon Elliott’s star novice can maintain his unbeaten status despite having to give weight to everything. Fils D’Oudairies is the most interesting outside of the top two.
There does not appear to be a standout candidate in this race, won by Douvan, Vautour and Min in years gone by. Willie Mullins is triple-handed, with Paul Townend siding with Cork scorer Ganapathi over Power Of Pause and Echoes In Rain.
MAGIC TRICKS, a brother to Abacadbras, looks a speedy novice and created a nice impression at Navan. He could be worth siding with in what looks a wide-open contest.
A tight enough contest here. Hurricane Cliff and Lifetime Ambition help set a decent standard on their best form, while there should be a fair bit to come from Frere Tuck. The Elliott newcomer Excelcior could be interesting, but the one to beat is likely to be COLONEL MUSTARD who ran into a good one at Down Royal last time, but looked useful when winning his bumper here.
EXIT TO THE WEST was good over fences at Cork last time and should be difficult to beat off an attractive hurdles mark. Klassy Kay failed to follow up under a 15lb penalty at Clonmel but remains a likely player while Owenacurra Lass has a chance as well.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 3 best bets at Punchestown on Sunday
A quite unappealing contest. It should pay to look no further than HELL ON EARTH after his good second at Tramore. He should once again confirm placings with Favori Logique and Miss Cedille. Chasing newcomer Ensel Du Perche could play a hand.
Not many of these come into this race in any sort of form. The strength of the race is at the top of the handicap and the drop back to this trip should suit the progressive KRISTIAN GOINGWEL (NAP) after failing to get home at Limerick. The consistent An Marcach could be next best.
JP McManus appears to have a strong hand and any money for MINELLAFORDOLLARS, who is blinkered for the first time here, would be a huge positive. He looks well-handicapped on his old form.
The top-weight Atlantic Shore will be suited by stepping back up in trip while Screaming Colours ran well over the course and distance latest. Another McManus runner, Fairyly Legal, could be primed for a big run, while Troytown fifth Mormon is not without a chance.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s terrific trio of punts at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Southwell on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 fine fancies at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: 4 to score from PPTV at Southwell on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey and Paddy Power’s best bets for Punchestown
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 Punchestown plays could storm up on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer