* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
EXIT TO THE WEST left her previous hurdling form behind to win with a bit in hand at Listowel back in September. She has made a highly satisfactory start to her chasing career since then, finishing runner-up at Gowran and Tramore. The latter a race she arguably should have won, before opening her account at the third attempt at Cork earlier this month.
She came into that race looking the pick on form, and she duly proved that to be the case – travelling the best and winning in convincing fashion. There should be better still to come from her and there is every chance that an opening mark of 104 could prove lenient.
ATLANTIC SHORE has proved himself most progressive since being sent chasing, getting off the mark at Wexford back in October. He demonstrated his ability to grind out races, before running well in defeat at both Punchestown and Cork.
In fact, he was arguably unlucky to bump into one so well handicapped as he did at Cork last time, and in a race that probably didn’t show him to best advantage either. This step back up in trip should prove a positive move, and Atlantic Shore has a good chance on form.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Southwell on Sunday
There is a lot less depth to this race than the numbers might suggest, and the two to focus on are probably Hell On Earth and JACK FIASCO. Hell On Earth, trained by Gordon Elliot, left his chasing debut behind when finishing second at Tramore last time, but he was far from consistent over hurdles and isn’t certain to build on that effort. It could be worth taking him on with Jack Fiasco, who makes appeal at the prices.
Jack Fiasco showed aptitude for chasing when fifth at Down Royal last time, an effort that leaves him rated just 1lb lower than current favourite Hell On Earth on Timeform’s weight-adjusted ratings. Given the price disparity then, it makes sense to side with Robbie Power’s mount each-way.
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer