* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
BALLYBEGG ran to a fair level behind a potentially useful sort at Bangor 31 days ago, and rates a likely improver now stepping up in trip – so his claims appear to be as good as any. Bangers And Cash and Kingsplace are considered the main threats.
JIMMY BELL looked better than ever when winning over this course and distance on his return and was in the process of running respectably when falling at Ludlow. He’s taken to resume ways with a good-value claimer back on board. Le Tueur showed much-improved form to get off the mark on his handicap bow at Ffos Las and rates the obvious threat, with Samtara making most appeal of the others.
THE MULCAIR is all over a chaser in appearance and, following a promising start in this sphere at Wetherby, he’s expected to improve past standard-setter Milanford. It is still very early days in Port of Mars’ chasing career, and he remains with potential.
Impressive when opening his chase account at Wincanton last time, FLAGRANT DELITIEP should have more to offer in this sphere and a 9lbs rise in the weights is unlikely to stop him. The hat-trick seeking Volcano is next on the list ahead of Orrisdale.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Bumper-winner THE MICK PRESTON has shown plenty of promise when runner-up on both outings over hurdles and, with his form having a strong look to it, there’s every chance he can prove better than an opening mark of 120. Recent Sedgefield scorer Winds of Fire looks the main threat ahead of Cawthorne Lad.
JUST SO COOL was yet another to make a fine start for the switch to Tom Symonds when scoring on return at Market Rasen in November and, with conditions holding no fears, he can put up another bold showing from a 3lbs higher mark. Grimm Star on debut for Dr Richard Newland, Rufio and Kerb Line head up the dangers.
It will look significant if the market vibes surrounding MISS FAIRFAX are upbeat, given that her respected yard boasts a 23% strike rate in bumpers in recent seasons. She gets the nod ahead of Ballybough Mary and Jaunty Freyja, both of whom should pick up a race before long. The selection is not the only noteworthy newcomer, with Easterly and Quietlyflowsthedon also worthy of consideration.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer