* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
SINJAARI is a class act on his day and faced a stiff task on his all-weather debut when second to course specialist Dubai Warrior in a Listed event at Lingfield in November. He ran with plenty of credit however, and started favourite when filling the same position in a similar event at Kempton last time – bumping into the thriving Johnny Drama who was completing a four-timer.
Sinjaari left the impression he should have won on that occasion, closing the winner who got first run all the way to the line. He is clearly a smart performer on the all-weather and he should prove too strong for Bangkok here.
AVIARY was too green to do herself justice on debut but showed improved form on her next start at Kempton, still displaying signs of inexperience but she possesses ability. Aviary again shaped well when finishing runner-up at Lingfield last time, looking green under pressure but staying on to be nearest at the finish.
She lost out only to the odds-on favourite that day and remains a filly to be interested in now tacking handicaps. An opening mark of 70 isn’t excessive and she has more to offer than the majority of these.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
On the pick of his form, FIRST RESPONSE’s current mark looks fair (3lbs lower than his last winning mark), and he is best not judged too harshly on his latest effort at Newcastle, which came over an inadequate trip.
First Response hasn’t won round here but he is effective over this course and distance, and the booking of Hollie Doyle for the first time could be a sign of intent. He should prove hard to keep out of the places.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 punts to savour at Hereford on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Doncaster on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer