* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is a low-class handicap but EYES makes some appeal now dropped back to a mile after not staying 10 furlongs last time at Chelmsford. She was narrowly beaten off this mark back in October and was third behind a well handicapped rival off 2lbs higher in November. Holes can be picked in everything in this race and Eyes has at least shown that she can be competitive off this mark.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
La Tihaty and Melody Of Life bring very useful form to the table here for this 7-furlong novice stakes, but it may be worth taking a chance on newcomer ESCAPEMENT for Ralph Beckett. Beckett sent out Serena’s Queen to beat Melody Of Life last time, so any market support would be significant considering he has a line into that runner.
Escapement is certainly bred for the job, with her dam being a half-sister to Passage Of Time and Timepiece. She gets the 5lbs fillies allowance here and might be capable of making a winning debut here.
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: Cheltenham’s New Year’s Day meet abandoned – what happens now
- Horse Racing tips: Punter lands £17k on New Year’s Day off £5 stake
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s slick picks under lights at Wolverhampton on Tuesday
- Cheltenham 2021: Clues & Questions for the Festival from the Christmas period
- Paddy’s literally all over racing on the telly thanks to our new ITV sponsorship