* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
GIPSY LEE ROSE ran her best race for Nick Alexander when second in first-time cheekpieces in the mud here earlier this month, and looks to have a good chance back against the novices. Sirwilliamwallace is capable of better in this sphere and a return to Kelso, where he won over hurdles, looks a good move. Do Not Disturb is another course hurdles winner to consider.
DELUXE RANGE has few miles on the clock and seems sure to build on his Ayr second over this longer trip so is given the nod at the chief expense of Le Cheval Noir, who rates a big threat if more settled than at Newcastle last time. Sedgefield-winner C’Est Le Bonheur is not taken lightly either despite conceding weight to his main rivals.
WEST END LADY‘s mark is far from a gimme, but she’s completely unexposed for her handicap debut and could be capable of better for her yard that has won two of the last three runnings of this race. Sedgefield-winner Whiteoak Fleur could be a big player again, while last year’s winner Animore and Schiaparannie also have claims.
The improving DANCEWITHTHEWIND should be suited by the return to this stiffer test and can complete the hat-trick. Eternally Yours and Black Ebony rate the principal dangers.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
FETE CHAMPETRE will need to perform to a decent level in order to topple Lady Villanelle and Elysian Flame on this hurdles debut, but he looked the part when landing a bumper here in November and may well be equal to the task. Elysian Flame chased home a useful novice at Leicester and should pick up a race in this sphere before long. He is next best ahead of stylish Hexham winner Lady Villanelle.
LAKE TAKAPUNA lost little caste in defeat at Doncaster last month and is taken to make it 2-2 over this course and distance, having made a winning reappearance on his sole previous visit here in September. Cedar Hill was thwarted in his hat-trick bid at Newcastle, but is also unbeaten at this course and is feared back down in trip. Defi Sacre needs considering, too.
SCOOP THE POT resumed winning ways at Newcastle last time and still looks on a workable mark. He can follow up. Calivigny and McGinty’s Dream look the likeliest dangers.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s slick picks for Tuesday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s nifty plays for a top Tuesday at Newbury
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s best bets for Tuesday’s races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Leopardstown on Tuesday
- Christmas has come early – Paddy’s updating the app – again!