* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Dexcite is arguably the one to beat on what those in this field have achieved, his second over this course and distance recently is the best piece of form on offer, but he is hardly infallible, and it could pay to take him on with one at a bigger price.
ANNIE DAY has been well held in her three starts over hurdles, but she does appeal as the type to make a better chaser, and is well worth a look in the betting.
She was a winner in Irish points before making her Rules debut in October, and she looks interesting now switched to fences for her handicap debut.
MICK MAESTRO has showed much improved form since joining Nick Kent’s yard this season, building on his encouraging stable debut to gain a first handicap success at Doncaster last month, value for more than the winning margin too as it was only a blunder at the final flight that saw him start to flounder.
He was upped 6 lb for that victory but was in the process of running another good race when departing at the third last at the same venue last time, sure to have gone close had he not come to grief.
He should be firmly in the mix here from the same mark provided he is none the worse for that fall.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
MAISON D’OR broke his maiden over this course and distance this time last year, clearly suited by the trip as he and the runner-up pulled a long way clear, and he has seldom run a bad race at this venue since.
In fact, he arrives here on the back of a good second over this track and trip earlier in the month, staying on from the second last. He looks competitive on form and another positive showing seems assured.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 super picks at Leopardstown on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s best bets at Leopardstown on Monday
- Paddy Power refunds on Irish & UK runners hit by Christmas travel ban
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Monday’s ITV races