* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Update Sunday 8am: All racing at Chepstow and Limerick today has been abandoned due to waterlogged tracks.
It’s safe to say everybody knows how highly I rate SHISHKIN, and this should be another step towards trying to win the Arkle at Cheltenham for Nicky Henderson and Nico de Boinville.
EMMPRESSIVE LADY was impressive at Sandown at the start of the month for Sue Gardner. The ground and the trip at Kempton will not be a problem. She will take a bit of beating now.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
The return of the champ ALTIOR! This lad has never been fitter and I have no concerns about the ground, even though the storm that is coming in that could slow the ground. That’s because he is proven he can do it on a soft surface before.
Duc Des Genievres is an Arkle Chase winner and Harry Cobden is here to ride him instead of going to Chepstow, so that shows how fancied he is. I still think Altior will win though.
Christian Williams’ Cap Du Nord was a ready winner in a big field at Newbury and always seems to run his ace. Jack Tudor takes a handy 3lb off his back and he can follow up in what look a competitive heat to end ITV’s coverage at Kempton.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby, Frank & Paddy’s best bets for Paddy Power Chase day at Leopardstown
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby’s Walsh’s 9 best bets at Leopardstown & Limerick on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ value picks for Sunday’s TV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 slick picks at Leopardstown on Sunday